The GB142 condensing boiler from Buderus is an impressive display of both efficiency and longevity. The advanced flue circuit of the GB142/45 works with the included modulating burner to extract every last BTU of heat energy out of the flue gas that comes into your home. The small size of the GB142 combined with its minimal installation clearances gives you astounding installation flexibility. Included with the boiler is a low-loss header, an internal manifold that guarantees proper fluid flow through the inside of the boiler at all times.
CondensingTechnology Improves Efficiency
- The GB142 is a condensing boiler, using the leftover energy in the boiler’s flue exhaust to further heat your home. Keep your home warmer for less energy cost!
Included AM10 Outdoor Reset and DHW Sensor
- The GB142 line of boilers includes an AM10 outdoor reset control for optimal efficiency during temperate months and a DHW sensor for direct control of an indirect hot water tank.
Prefabricated Low-Loss Header
- The GB142 comes with an internal low-loss header pre-installed. It ensures proper fluid flow rate throughout the unit, extending operation lifetime and bringing installation time down to an absolute minimum.
Small Size and Low Installation Clearances
- Low installation clearances on all sides, wall mounting configuration, and small footprint translate into a boiler that can be installed almost anywhere.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Combustion TypeCondensing
- Vent TypeDirect Vent
- Mount TypeWall
- Minimum Altitude0 Feet
- Maximum Altitude2000 Feet
- Includes PumpYes
- Maximum Input Capacity160900 BTU
- Minimum Input Capacity42500 BTU
- DOE Heating Capacity142000 BTU
- Net I=B=R Capacity124000 BTU
- Ultra Low NOx EmissionsYes
- Voltage120 Volts
- Frequency60 Hz
- Flue Connection Size3 Inches
- Gas Connection Size3/4 Inch
- Supply Connection1 Inch
- Return Connection1 Inch
- Product Height28 Inches
- Product Width35 1/2 Inches
- Product Depth18 3/4 Inches
- Product Weight143 Pounds
- CSA ListedYes
- ASME CertifiedYes
Satisfied customers give us great ratings
no wait guarantee
We're quick to help, so you won't be stuck waiting
Call us anytime, we're here for you
Clear and fair prices with regular rebates
What Is Buderus?
Leave a request and we will advise you for free in the near future!