Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
An ideal solution for tightly sealed homes, an HRV3-095 system exchanges stale air from inside with fresher outdoor air. To ensure absolute comfort, the system captures heat from contaminated air before it is moved outdoors.
- Provides cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in colder climates
- Transfers heat from indoor air before it is discharged
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Ideal for new homes which are tightly sealed or remodeled homes with energy efficiency upgrades
- All units include a Healthy Climate® wall control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on aluminum core
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant
*5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components.
- Product Width16 Inches
- Product Height24-1/2 Inches
- Product Length18-1/2 Inches
- Gross Weight56 Lb
- Amperage (AMPs)0.9 Amp
- Quantity of CoresSingle
- Sensible Effectiveness88%
- Dimensions24.5 x 18.5 x 16
- Defrost TypeRecirculating
$2755 – $2942