Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
The Carbon Clean 16® combines industry-leading MERV 16 filtration with activated, carbon-coated fibers to remove allergy-aggravating particles from your home’s air. Provides powerful filtration without restricting the airflow of your comfort system. The Carbon Clean 16’s MERV 16 Precision PleatTM helps protect your family from more than 95% of allergy-aggravating particles ranging in size down to 0.3 microns. It helps eliminate germs like viruses, bacteria and mold.
The Carbon Clean 16® provides filtration throughout your home while reducing ozone, a known lung irritant. It helps remove harmful ozone from your home’s air and convert it into cleaner, healthier oxygen.
As part of the Carbon Clean 16® natural and efficient purification process, carbon inside the filter that’s been treated with oxygen reacts with odors, neutralizing them before they can recirculate into your home.
- ModelCarbon Clean 16
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV)MERV-16
- Filtration Levels: Larger ParticlesRemoves Up To 99.99% Down to 3 Microns
- Filtration Levels: Finer ParticlesRemoves Up To 95% Down to 0.3 Microns
- OzoneReduces and destroys ozone
- HVAC System CompatibilityAll HVAC system types
- Filter LifeUp to 12 Months
- PureAir® (PCO) Cartridge LifeNot Applicable
- Lamp LifeNot Applicable
- Electrical RatingNot Applicable
- Replacement Filter OptionsMERV 16, 5″ Box
- WarrantyCabinets receive a 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- LegalCabinets receive a 1-year limited warranty on covered components when used in non-residential applications. Based on lab tests conducted on filters with conditions included in ASHRAE standard 52.2 for E1 and E3 size ranges
Air filtration systems are important to use at home because they help to remove pollutants and allergens from the air, making it cleaner and healthier to breathe. These pollutants can include dust, pet dander, mold spores, and bacteria, among others. Additionally, air filtration systems can also help to reduce the symptoms of allergies and asthma and can improve the overall air quality in your home. The Carbon Clean 16 is a top-of-the-line air filtration system that effectively removes allergens and other particles from the air in your home. It utilizes a MERV 16 filter and activated carbon-coated fibers to capture a wide range of pollutants while maintaining optimal airflow through your HVAC system.