Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
The HCWB3-12 Bypass Humidifier works with the heating system to keep the home’s air from being too dry. The humidifier adds moisture to the air, and the fan inside the furnace or air handler circulates the humidified air to every room.
Maintains optimal comfort during heating seasons by minimizing problems associated with dry air. Available with Automatic Control to keep humidity precisely where it is needed.
Provides an easier to use and less intrusive option to portable units—no need to constantly fill and clean units. Creates a healthier home and lessens skin irritations, sore throats and respiratory problems. Protects home and furnishings by reducing the risk of wood warping and cracking.
*5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- CategoryWater / Small ByPass / Flow Through
- Rated Capacity12 gallons / day
- Supply Voltage Required24VAC
- Included Humidifier Control TypeMechanical
- Plenum Opening RequiredW= 9.5″ H= 9.5″
- Water Efficiency Level25%
- Floor Drain RequiredYes
- Maintenance Schedule (minimum)Yearly
- Humidifier Nominal SizeW= 9.5″ H= 13″ D= 10.25″
- Unit Weight11 lbs.
$400 – $407
An indoor air humidifier can help to add moisture to the air, making it more comfortable to breathe and reducing the risk of these health problems. It’s important to know that dry air can cause many health problems such as dry skin, chapped lips, and irritation of the nose and throat. In addition, dry air can also aggravate asthma and allergy symptoms. an indoor air humidifier is an easy and convenient way to improve the overall air quality and comfort of your home. It’s a small investment that can have a big impact on your health and well-being.