Trane HVAC products, together with those of Lennox and American Standard, are among the most popular in Canada. What are the reasons for this Trane HVAC commercial success? Considering the below will help clear the air:
- Trane heating and air conditioning units are expected to last about 2 years more than other brands ACs;
- Trane gas unit heaters can heat large volume areas without requiring extensive duct systems;
- Trane air handlers can be paired with Trane ACs, or Trane heat pumps to circulate cool or warm air throughout your house efficiently;
- Trane S9 and XC furnaces with variable-capacity (modulating) or 2-stage heating are among TOP furnace models 2021;
- Only factory-trained installers are officially allowed to install Trane products. This is the reason Trane HVAC models are among the most expensive. But they are the most reliable!
The XC95m is rated with up to 97.3% efficiency (AFUE) and select furnace models are ENERGY STAR qualified.
ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology connects all of your key components, so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products.
Comfortable, even heating
Variable-speed blower motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
- Input (BTU)60,000
- Heating stagesModulating
- ConfigurationUpflow / Horizontal
- Height (In.)40
- Width (In.)17.5
- Depth (In.)28
$59.99 – $69