Trane HVAC products, together with those of Lennox and American Standard, are among the most popular in Canada. What are the reasons for this Trane HVAC commercial success? Considering the below will help clear the air:
- Trane heating and air conditioning units are expected to last about 2 years more than other brands ACs;
- Trane gas unit heaters can heat large volume areas without requiring extensive duct systems;
- Trane air handlers can be paired with Trane ACs, or Trane heat pumps to circulate cool or warm air throughout your house efficiently;
- Trane S9 and XC furnaces with variable-capacity (modulating) or 2-stage heating are among TOP furnace models 2021;
- Only factory-trained installers are officially allowed to install Trane products. This is the reason Trane HVAC models are among the most expensive. But they are the most reliable!
The new S9V2 furnace is more efficient in both heating and cooling, offers quiet operation, and maintains the DNA that Trane is known for: quality and reliability.
Industry-changing cabinet design
The S-series furnace cabinet is designed to accommodate virtually any home, and is certified to be airtight to less than 1%.
The S9V2 is rated at 96% gas efficiency (AFUE), and the Vortica™ II blower is one of the most efficient in the industry, providing energy savings in both winter AND summer.
Comfortable, even heating
With stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers, and the ultra-efficient Vortica™ II variable speed blower, you can count on a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
- Input (BTU)40,000
- Heating stagesTwo-stage
- ConfigurationUpflow / Horizontal
- Depth (In.)34
- Width (In.)17.5
- Height (In.)28.75
$54.99 – $59.99