Trane HVAC products, together with those of Lennox and American Standard, are among the most popular in Canada. What are the reasons for this Trane HVAC commercial success? Considering the below will help clear the air:
- Trane heating and air conditioning units are expected to last about 2 years more than other brands ACs;
- Trane gas unit heaters can heat large volume areas without requiring extensive duct systems;
- Trane air handlers can be paired with Trane ACs, or Trane heat pumps to circulate cool or warm air throughout your house efficiently;
- Trane S9 and XC furnaces with variable-capacity (modulating) or 2-stage heating are among TOP furnace models 2021;
- Only factory-trained installers are officially allowed to install Trane products. This is the reason Trane HVAC models are among the most expensive. But they are the most reliable!
This is RunTru’s most efficient gas furnace — turning 96% of the energy you purchase into heat. Meanwhile, the variable speed blower motor delivers exactly the right amount of airflow to spread the warmth through your home.
- ModelRUN A952V040BU3SAB
- Input (BTU)40,000
- Uncrated Dimensions(in)34 x 17-1/2 x 28-3/4
- Nominal Airflow(Tons)3 Tons
- Filter Size16x25x1