Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE — can save your customers hundreds of dollars each year, compared to standard furnaces. Dual-fuel capability — can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs. Variable speed blower motor — provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control. Robust stainless steel secondary heat exchanger — allows the furnace to achieve high efficiency levels by capturing additional heat.
*Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger. 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
- Energy Efficiency96 AFUE
- Product Depth27-3/4 IN
- Product Height33 IN
- Product Width17-1/2 IN
- Product Voltage120V 1ph 60 hz
- Gross Weight131 LB
- Heating Type2 Stage
- Supply Opening16.375 x 19.4375 IN
- Cooling Capacity3.0 Ton-blower
- Heating Capacity44,000 Btuh
$59 – $69