NTI are pioneers in the development of the most advanced and efficient central heating systems. They manufacture top-quality hydronic products in accordance with the most advanced guidelines and industry codes. NTI products are developed using state-of-the-art design and testing techniques. There on-site laboratory and training facilities ensure to maintain NTI commitment to enduring quality, product development and contractor support.
The TRX is a high-efficiency, wall-hung boiler equipped with an Innovative XTRATECH stainless steel heat exchanger with large diameter tubing. Every unit is equipped with embedded Wi-Fi connectivity so that the TRX control can easily communicate with NTI remote connectivity tools, making servicing easier.
All internal components utilize bayonet quick connectors, eliminating the need to braze or solder within the unit. The swing down control box greatly enhances serviceability, making all major components easily accessible.
- Fuel TypeNatural Gas
- Space Heating Minimum / Maximum Input (Btu/Hr)11,200 / 106,000
- Domestic Hot Water Minimum / Maximum Input (Btu/Hr)11,200 / 114,000
- Heating capacity98
- Net AHRI Rating85
- DHW Flow Rating (at 77°F rise, gpm)2.7
- Installation typeIndoor, Wall Hung, Fully Condensing
- Weight (lbs.)91
- Gas connection3/4” Male NPT
- CH connections1” Male Sweat with Adapter
- DHW connections3/4” Male Sweat with Adapter
- FlueCategory IV, Sealed Combustion Direct Vent, Power Vent
- Minimum – Maximum Exhaust Vent Run2” (6 – 100 feet), 3” (6 – 150 feet)
- Minimum – Maximum Intake Air Pipe Run2” (0 – 100 feet), 3” (0 – 150 feet)
- Power Supply120V, 60 Hz, less than 12A
- Shipping Weight (lbs)83