Since 2006, Navien, Inc. has become one of the fastest growing companies in the home comfort sector in North America and is now a leader in condensing technology, providing condensing tankless water heaters, combi-boilers, and boilers. Navien’s products possess state-of-the-art technology, high efficiency and reliable quality.
Navien has achieved international recognition for its sophisticated engineering and robust designs. Backed by parent company, KD Navien with more than thirty-five years of experience with advanced boiler and water heating technology, Navien will continue its mission to provide high quality products.
Totally reinventing fire tube technology from the ground up
- Patented stainless steel heat exchanger — eliminates high-stress point welds.
- Advanced user interface and controls with intuitive text display, simplifies boiler setup.
- Built-in hardware to connect a boiler system pump, 3 zone pumps, or 3 zone valves.
- Optional NaviLink Wi-Fi remote control.
- Cascading and common venting capable.
- 10:1 Turn Down Ratio.
- AFUE 95.0% — Energy Star 2018 most efficient rating.
Patented compact stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger
Navien’s advanced patented stainless steel heat exchanger design is ASME‑Certified, “H” Stamped, and reduces high-stress point weld failures common on other boilers. This compact, in‑house designed, and manufactured heat exchanger uses the latest automated laser welding technology to deliver superior product quality.
Advanced user interface and controls
Navien’s new backlit control panel is simple and intuitive to use, with its color‑coded plain text display and an innovative click wheel that improves usability for all information input.
Built-in hardware to connect a boiler pump, 3 zone pumps, or 3 zone valves
With Navien’s new PCB design you now have the ability to connect a boiler pump, 3 zone pumps, or 3 zone valves, all integrated into the unit.
- DOE Heating Capacity161,000 Btu/hr
- Dimensions17.3 in W x 28.6 in H x 17.2 in D
- Fuel TypeNatural/Liquid Propane Gas
- Input Capacity Grouping170,000-179,999 Btu/hr
- Input Capacity17,500 to 175,000 Btu/hr
- Net IBR Grouping140,000-149,999 Btu/hr
- Net IBR Rating140,000 Btu/hr
- Dimensions H x W x D27.6 in. x 17.3 in. x 17.3 in.
- Weight123 lb