Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
The PureAir™ system attacks all three classes of contaminants, providing a healthier home environment:
Particles: small breathable particles such as pollen, dust and pet dander
Bioaerosols and microorganisms: viruses, dust mites, bacteria, mold spores and fungi
Odors and chemical vapors: pet odors, cooking smells, cleaning supplies and paints
*5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- Product Width8.8 Inches
- Product Height21.18 Inches
- Product Depth26.49 Inches
- Gross Weight36.7 Lb
- Capacity1400 cfm
$1856 – $1956
An air purification system is an easy and convenient way to improve the overall air quality and comfort of your home. It’s a small investment that can have a big impact on your health and well-being.
So, if you want to improve the air quality in your home, improve your sleep, and reduce the symptoms of allergies or asthma, an air purification system is definitely worth considering.