Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
Single-area air cleaners may help the air in one room, but they don’t address pollutants that can circulate throughout your entire home. PureAir™ is a whole-home solution that means cleaner air in every room. And every breath.
Many air cleaning systems filter out particles. Some combat germs, and some fight odors. But only the PureAir™ Air Purification System addresses all three types of indoor air pollutants.
Many other air cleaning solutions generate ozone, a known lung irritant. PureAir™ doesn’t generate any ozone. In fact, its carbon filtration actually reduces ozone generated by other sources in your home.*
PureAir™ provides highly effective air filtration without using much electricity. It’s a smart solution for preserving the quality of the air in your home. And it’s a smart solution for your utility bills.
Unpleasant odors don’t just irritate your nose, they can be bad for your health in general. PureAir™ breaks down chemical smells and vapors, rendering them odorless and harmless.
*5-year limited warranty on covered components
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV)MERV-16
- Filtration Levels: Larger ParticlesRemoves Up To 99.99% Down to 3 Microns
- Filtration Levels: Finer ParticlesRemoves Up To 95% Down to 0.3 Microns
- OzoneReduces and destroys ozone
- HVAC System CompatibilityAll HVAC system types
- Filter LifeUp to 12 Months
- PureAir® (PCO) Cartridge Life12 Months rated
- Lamp Life12 Months rated
- Electrical Rating120/230V; 50/60 Hz; 150 watts; 1.2 / .65 amps
- Replacement Filter OptionsPureAir® replacement kits
- Warranty5-year limited warranty on covered components
An air purification system can improve the air quality in your home by removing dust, pet dander, mold spores, and other pollutants that can aggravate allergies and asthma. It can also neutralize odors and VOCs, improve your sleep quality and make your home smell fresher. Investing in an air purification system is a smart move for your home’s overall health and comfort.