Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
Many air-cleaning systems filter out particles. Some destroy germs, and some attack odors. The PureAir™ S Air Purification System is a smart whole-home solution that combats all three major types of indoor air contaminants.
Plus, the PureAir™ S Air Purification System is equipped with smart and sensing features that make maintaining your system a breeze. Built-in sensors monitor the life of both the filter and the Purifier UVA light, so you don’t have to. When it’s time to change the filter or the Purifier, the PureAir™ S lets you know through your iComfort® S30 ultra smart thermostat.*
Unlike other air purification products on the market, the PureAir™ S system does not produce any ozone as a by-product and actively works to reduce ozone, a known lung irritant.
*10-year limited warranty on covered components
- ModelPureAir S
- Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV)MERV-16
- Filtration Levels: Larger ParticlesRemoves Up To 99.99% Down to 3 Microns
- Filtration Levels: Finer ParticlesRemoves Up To 95% Down to 0.3 Microns
- OzoneReduces and destroys ozone
- HVAC System CompatibilityWorks with communicating Lennox systems and the iComfort® S30
- Filter LifeUp to 12 Months (Sensor measures and alerts filter change based on actual filter usage)
- PureAir® (PCO) Cartridge Life12 Months rated
- Lamp Life12 Months rated
- Electrical Rating120/230V; 50/60 Hz; 150 watts; 1.2 / .65 amps
- Replacement Filter OptionsPureAir® replacement kits or standalone filter/lamp/PCO cartridges available
- Warranty10-year limited warranty on covered components
Air purifiers can significantly improve the air quality in your home by removing pollutants and allergens from the air. They can help reduce allergies and asthma symptoms, remove odors and VOCs, and improve sleep quality. Investing in an air purification system is a small investment that can greatly impact your health and well-being.