Why do so many people prefer Lennox HVAC systems to other brands? All the reasons would be hard to count. Lennox products are among the most efficient and reliable on the market. This is not a kind of Lennox commercial, just a constatation of mere facts.
Considering the below about Lennox HVAC units will help do the math:
- Lennox air conditioners offer industry-leading efficiencies of up to 26 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio);
- Lennox heating and air conditioning systems last an average of 10 to 12 years, offering quality Lennox complete heat control. Lennox heat pumps can live even longer if properly maintained;
- Lennox PureAir systems reduce ozone, a known lung irritant;
- Lennox humidifiers – including Steam, Bypass or Power – help maintain proper moisture levels, operating efficiently and using nearly all the water it takes in;
- Lennox heaters are available in multiple types & varieties, such as unit, gas, water, hanging heaters and even more.
The Air handler Lennox has a strong handle on performance. A variable speed motor precisely controls airflow, which helps maximize efficiency and reduce sounds. During hot weather, continuous air circulation helps lower humidity levels.
- High efficiency evaporator coil—provides excellent heat transfer and efficiency
- Meets the Florida 2% or less air leakage requirement
- iComfort™ enabled technology—allows the air handler, when installed with the easy to use programmable iComfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency
- Variable speed motor—designed for quiet, high efficiency comfort and enhanced humidity control
- Insulated blower compartment—uses extra thick insulation to minimize operating sound
- Automatic comfort control for lower summertime humidity levels
- Variable speed blower motor—excellent for zoning
- High static capability—adjusts airflow to meet the comfort requirements of the home
- Optional electric heat provides supplemental warmth for added comfort
- Efficient check and expansion device—ensures highly efficient operation and is designed for use with non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Antimicrobial drain pan—includes an antimicrobial agent that inhibits mold and mildew growth and is made of a durable composite material that won’t corrode or rust. Multi-position to prevent leaks and water damage
- Tool-free filter access—allows easy filter replacement for improved air quality
- Corrosion resistant cabinet—offers long lasting reliability with a durable, baked-on finish
- Includes delta plate knock out for easy installation of Healthy Climate® germicidal light
*5-Year Limited Warranty on all covered components. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
- Product Depth22.625 In
- Product Height51 In
- Product Width21.25 In
- Product Voltage208/230v 1ph 60 hz
- Gross Weight172 LB
- Cooling Capacity3.0 Ton Cooling
$2594 – $2848