Trane HVAC products, together with those of Lennox and American Standard, are among the most popular in Canada. What are the reasons for this Trane HVAC commercial success? Considering the below will help clear the air:
- Trane heating and air conditioning units are expected to last about 2 years more than other brands ACs;
- Trane gas unit heaters can heat large volume areas without requiring extensive duct systems;
- Trane air handlers can be paired with Trane ACs, or Trane heat pumps to circulate cool or warm air throughout your house efficiently;
- Trane S9 and XC furnaces with variable-capacity (modulating) or 2-stage heating are among TOP furnace models 2021;
- Only factory-trained installers are officially allowed to install Trane products. This is the reason Trane HVAC models are among the most expensive. But they are the most reliable!
The Trane TruComfort™ systems give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable. This allows the variable speed compressor, outdoor fan, and indoor fan to vary operating speed and BTU as the temperature outside changes, slowing down or speeding up gradually in as little as 1/10 of 1% increments to keep comfort within 1/2° of the thermostat setting.
The XV18 air conditioner is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 18 SEER. With Trane TruComfort™ technology, the variable speed air conditioning system automatically adjusts itself while maintaining constant and consistent speeds to avoid temperature swings.
ComfortLink II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, Quiet, and Economical
Rigorously tortured and tested for long-lasting durability, this system will hold up to anything, without holding up your bank account. And with the quiet running fan, 4 dB below our competitor’s minimum, you are getting a quiet air conditioner and the best all-around system for your home.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner to your system to filter the incoming air to eliminate dust, pollen, and other irritants for a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable home.
Every Trane matched system is packed with high-quality components. All helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XV18 air conditioner includes:
- ComfortLink™ II Communicating Capability and Unique Refrigerant Cooled Inverter Drive
- Climatuff™ Variable Speed Compressor
- Compressor Sound Insulator
- All-aluminum Spine Fin™ coil
- DuraTuff™ Rustproof Basepan
- Integrated Fan System
- Simplified Two-Wire Connection
- Full-sided Louvered Panels
- Powder-Paint Finish
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
- Compressor TypeScroll
- Max Fuse Size25
- Suction Line OD5/8 in
- Decibel Rating dB66
- Depth30 in
- Width33 in
- Height41 in