Trane HVAC products, together with those of Lennox and American Standard, are among the most popular in Canada. What are the reasons for this Trane HVAC commercial success? Considering the below will help clear the air:
- Trane heating and air conditioning units are expected to last about 2 years more than other brands ACs;
- Trane gas unit heaters can heat large volume areas without requiring extensive duct systems;
- Trane air handlers can be paired with Trane ACs, or Trane heat pumps to circulate cool or warm air throughout your house efficiently;
- Trane S9 and XC furnaces with variable-capacity (modulating) or 2-stage heating are among TOP furnace models 2021;
- Only factory-trained installers are officially allowed to install Trane products. This is the reason Trane HVAC models are among the most expensive. But they are the most reliable!
The XR16 home air conditioning system has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all central air conditioning systems are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ Air Cleaner to your home air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane home air conditioning system is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR16 includes:
- Climatuff™ compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
- AMP[12, 20, 47.5]
- Compressor TypeScroll
- Max Fuse Size20
- Suction Line OD3/4 in
- Decibel Rating dB73
- Depth30 in
- Width33 in
- Height29 in
$54.99 – $59.99