Trane HVAC products, together with those of Lennox and American Standard, are among the most popular in Canada. What are the reasons for this Trane HVAC commercial success? Considering the below will help clear the air:
- Trane heating and air conditioning units are expected to last about 2 years more than other brands ACs;
- Trane gas unit heaters can heat large volume areas without requiring extensive duct systems;
- Trane air handlers can be paired with Trane ACs, or Trane heat pumps to circulate cool or warm air throughout your house efficiently;
- Trane S9 and XC furnaces with variable-capacity (modulating) or 2-stage heating are among TOP furnace models 2021;
- Only factory-trained installers are officially allowed to install Trane products. This is the reason Trane HVAC models are among the most expensive. But they are the most reliable!
When the mercury is soaring, RunTru performs like a champ. Our air conditioners are equipped with high-quality components and come in a full array of cooling capacities, suitable for any size space. Even on the hottest, stickiest days, you can be confident that you’ll be cool, dry, and comfortable throughout your home.
- ModelRUN A4AC3018A1000A
- Operating Dimensions28.6 x 23.6 x 23.6
- Capacity1.5 Tons
- Vapor line3/4″
RunTru air conditioners offer a range of sizes, making it easy for homeowners to find the perfect fit for their home. Their standard 3/8” liquid line makes installation and maintenance a breeze. The units are designed with a scroll compressor and precision assembly, resulting in quiet operation at just 74-76 db. The 13 SEER rating ensures a balance of affordability and high cooling efficiency. RunTru is a well-established brand known for producing reliable and high-quality air conditioning systems, and they come with a standard manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind.